Mobile App Development Is Enhancing Healthcare Sector
What do you notice around you in the healthcare sector? Do you see healthcare organizations promising better care, patient data security, and good disease management? Do you see empowerment in health tech advancements? Can you see a promising feature for yourself as a patient?
How well you are noticing the healthcare sector transforming itself into a user-centric sector? Are you aware of the current healthcare IT sector and its transformation? Are you using healthcare industry apps on your smartphones and tablets?
What are your views on the increase of healthcare IT operations in this COVID-19 pandemic? How have the mobile apps in the healthcare industry paved a new way for better online health consultation, doctor-patient appointments, disease diagnosis, and medical supplies delivery?
No answers! Don't worry, today ZRIX Inc. will change your perception of the global health industry and the new tech revolution in it!
Currently, the newest tech revolution or the digital solution in every industry is a mobile application!
Mobile apps are the gift of mankind to the healthcare industry. In fact, in our latest reports, we were amazed to know that 80% of doctors in the USA are using healthcare apps.
Furthermore, 90% of physicians are believing in mobile technologies. Today, 60% of patients in the USA are using different types of doctor-on-consultation apps.
The mobile apps in the healthcare industry have certainly increased the quality of delivering and improving patient care. Now doctors and patients can video chat and discuss the health conditions and make the whole consultation process more engaging for each other.
In short, there is no disadvantage to using healthcare mobile applications for your healthcare purposes. Therefore, to understand the mobile app impacts in the healthcare industry, first, we need to know the latest statistics of healthcare mobile app development.
Healthcare Mobile App Development: Current Scenario!
With new tech changes in the medical facilities and healthcare industry of the USA, mobile technologies are the central point. The focus is on reducing the development cost and expenses. Furthermore, mHealth (Mobile health technologies) is driving new ways to provide better healthcare facilities.
Basically, “mHealth is here to make the healthcare system robust, scalable, and flexible, by improving patient-centric approach, in order to enhance every patient’s life’s quality, and increase their health accountability in the society.”
If we go by trends, then the global digital healthcare market can grow to the US $640 billion by the end of 2026, which is 6-times of 2019's data.
According to different reports available on the internet, the downloads of healthcare mobile apps grew by 7 times after the COVID-19 first hit the world in 2019. Today the healthcare mobile app downloads have surpassed 3.2 billion downloads.
Furthermore, the rate of adopting new digital healthcare tools and services is day by day. Also, more than 50% of patients globally are happy with the new digital health services.
Mobile healthcare app development is the fastest-growing app-making business. As a result, in order to develop a good healthcare industry app, you first need to hire healthcare mobile app developers to make -
Different types of healthcare apps for the healthcare industry: pregnancy tracking app, fitness & exercise app, disease management app, doctor-on-demand app, health tracking apps, mental health apps, dieting apps, women health apps, and many more.
Why Mobile Apps In the Healthcare Industry Is A Boon?
As tech advancements are growing, the challenges in the healthcare industry are increasing. The demand for data transparency and patient health information security is increasing from users' side day-by-day.
Due to such demands, the healthcare industry is continuously moving in the direction of the betterment of the patient-centric approach, only to improve the patient health care system and enhance the user-friendly experience with the new healthcare digital solutions.
From our above discussions, we have understood all the responsibilities and roles a healthcare application play in the industry of medical science. Let's focus on some of the -
Major Benefits of Mobile Health Apps:
- Ease to patients' information & ease to collaboration
- Faster response and immediate consultation
- Effectively accessible to Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Improved patient information safety, data security
- Increased data privacy and information efficiency
- Improved healthcare-related work performance
- Easy availability of doctors from everywhere
- Easy to track health status & related treatment
- Various options to choose doctors as per reviews, ratings, cost, treatment, health facilities, etc.
- Healthcare apps give reminders about medicine, prescriptions, etc.
- Hassle-free 24x7 doctor-patient communication
- Easy appointment scheduling and cancellation
- Improved healthcare organization workflow among patients and health professionals.
- Increased usage of smart healthcare devices/Wearable technologies maintains a daily health status
- Facilitate immediate access & efficient handling of emergency action-needed cases
- Improved coordination and easy integration of the data collection
How to Develop Your Healthcare Mobile App?
A type of medical app that fits your healthcare business requirements needs a correct strategy for making a healthcare application. Comprehensively, each mobile app can be divided into three different parts: Patients panel, Health professional panel, Health organization panel, and Admin panel.
Below are the healthcare app features as follows:
- For Patients: Easy registration and login, Integration with medical devices, Doctor profile lookup, Doctor-patient communication through video conferencing, Appointment scheduling, Symptom checker and in-app chats, Prescription tracking, Reminders and notifications, Access to medical records, Health Education, and Patient Community.
- For Medical Professionals: EHR/EMR Integration, ePrescriptions, HIPAA Compliance, Real-Time Updates, Dashboard of the patients, Progress Tracking, Staff Management, Payment Integration, Patient time management, CMS and Reporting, Multi-Language, and Profile generation.
An effective mobile application has a blend of all the features mentioned above. To make a good healthcare app that impacts the health industry in the right manner needs detailed-oriented experience and a cost-effective strategy.
"The cost of healthcare app development varies between $25,000 to $100,000. However, the budget of making an app in the healthcare industry depends upon the client/customer requirements."
Some of the new technologies that can be used in making a healthcare mobile app are Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain development services, IoT services, Wearable technologies, Data Science services, and many more. All these technologies combined in a 5G internet connectivity will work better and efficiently.
How ZRIX Inc Can Help you?
Mobile healthcare applications have a basic aim, i.e., to establish a digital connection in tracking health-related activities between patients and doctors. All the healthcare apps are for the benefit of mankind. The mobile app is the way to transform the healthcare industry into HealthTech services.
Furthermore, building mobile applications is surprising to the healthcare industry in a number of ways, enhancing the usage of mobile apps in other sectors too.
An app development company like ZRIX Inc. is capable of creating well-designed, perfectly coded, fully-tested, and automated applications always-ready to help patients and doctors in addressing their issues in the healthcare sector.
Finally, if you are thinking of 24x7 availability, portability, and affordability in healthcare apps, then ZRIX is the best company to start with!